Thank you for your interest in Eastbrook Community Schools employment opportunities. Eastbrook is blessed with a committed and talented staff who work hard to engage students in the learning process by using a variety of resources including technology and standards-based lessons, as well as creating an important partnership with parents.
Consider joining our dynamic teaching and learning journey into the future!
If no positions are currently available in your area of interest, you may complete a general application for job opportunities that may become available in the near future. Your application will be retained for one year.
Eastbrook Community Schools is committed to equal opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, disabling conditions, or national origin including limited English proficiency.
560 S 900 E
Marion, IN 46953
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Cooks
- Substitute Custodians
- Substitute Teachers
- Route Driver – Bus
- Head Girls and Head Boys Cross Country Coaches, High School (2 positions)
- Cheerleading Coach, Junior High School
- Special Education Teacher, South Elementary School
- Math Teacher (Algebra I, Algebra II and Geometry), High School
- Title 1 Aide, North Elementary School
- Technology Aide, North Elementary School
- Elementary Guidance Counselor/Social Worker, South Elementary School
- 6th Grade Volleyball Coach, 6th Grade Boys Basketball Coach, 6th Grade Girls Basketball Coach, Middle School
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Art Teacher, Part-Time, Middle School
- 6th Grade Teacher, Middle School
- Boys Head Baseball Coach, High School
All employment applications are fillable. Open the desired application, download it, open the downloaded document. Complete the requested information and save as a PDF. The PDF may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed.
- Administrator Application
- Licensed Teacher Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Substitute Teacher Information and Procedures
- Support Staff Employment Application
(Relevant for all employees, substitute teachers, student teachers/interns. Employment applicants will be notified when it is appropriate to apply for the Expanded Criminal History.)